1. Rimmer quoting Richard III in Red Dwarf
2. Eagles "Get Over It" -- let's kill all the lawyers, let's kill 'em tonight (Henry VI, pt 2)
3. ST:TNG -- Lwaxana and Picard. Trying to save Lieutenant Troi's mom by quoting Shakespeare. LOL!
4.Buffy S5 finale -- we few, we happy few.
5. The Prince and Me. Julia Stiles needs tutoring on Shakespeare from hunky prince in disguise. (Go to about the 3 minute mark.)
6. Third Rock from the Sun
7. Patrick Stewart on Sesame Street.
8. Moonlighting's riff on The Taming of the Shrew. Brilliant!
9. The Daily Show!
10. Ten Things I Hate About You. (Another, teen-centered take on Taming of the Shrew)
11. "Kill the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast. ("Screw your courage to the sticking post" -- quote from Lady MacBeth.)
12. Doctor Who -- my buddy m-dith mentioned several instances, but The Shakespeare Code is an obvious choice.