Friday, June 06, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Announcing some new features on the blog!

Starting next week, there are going to be a couple of new "days" added to the rotation here on Kate Davies Blogs! First up is Meet the Author Monday, also known as MTA Monday. This semi-regular post will feature a brand-new author whose first book is being released. Want to meet the fan favorites of the future? Stop by and say hello!

Of course, this won't be an every Monday event, since I don't know quite that many new authors! But I'll do my best to bring you a wide variety of newbies on at least a semi-regular basis.

The second "day" joining MTA Monday and Book BIN Tuesday is Freebie Friday! Yes, I'll be giving away prizes on Fridays -- a book, a little gift, something fun for the week. How can you become eligible for a prize? Post on the blog! Everyone who posts a comment during the previous week will be entered in the drawing.

Note: Again, I can't promise I'll have a post and prize every single Friday. However, if I do miss a week, all posters will be entered in the following week's drawing. Fair enough?

Hope to see you stopping by -- and posting -- soon!

No comments: