Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Igor! (And EKP)


Just a quick note to wish Igor Dolgatschew, one of my fave actors, a very happy birthday. For those of you not familiar with him, Igor plays Deniz on Alles Was Zaehlt, a German soap, and is an incredibly talented actor. (More about Igor in future posts - I have a new "Current TV Crush" post percolating right now...)

And a happy first anniversary to Eskimo Kiss Project, the YouTube channel devoted to Alles Was Zaehlt, and the three women behind this labor of love. If it wasn't for EKP, I would probably never have even heard of Igor, so it's pure serendipity that their YT channel launched on Igor's birthday.
Congrats to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.