Sunday, March 28, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane

I'm in love.

My husband isn't worried, though, because he's in love, too.

We've discovered our new favorite thing – Mauna Loa macadamia nut Hershey's kisses.

Perhaps not unrelated, I'm writing this on a Hawaiian airlines flight. Weird coincidence – my ob/gyn is about ten rows behind me. (A great woman – it was fun to see her outside the office!)

Anyway, I'll be spending spring break on a beach, slathered in SPF 50, taking a little time to relax and enjoy family time together.

I'll be back in a week or so with pictures and maybe a present or two, so be sure to stop by the blog for my afterparty. In the meantime, I'll be posting updates to Twitter when I can (translation: when I'm able to slip away from the family long enough to post), so if you're interested be sure to follow me at http://twitter.com/kate_davies.

Enjoy the week!

No comments: