Wednesday, March 02, 2011

First Review! And assorted odds and ends...

I was thrilled to get a link to my first review a few days ago, by Maldivian Book Reviewer. So happy she liked the book!

"All in all a very satisfying read which has definitely made me curious to seek out the books in her back list and give them a go. Recommended for those who love a good contemporary romance featuring a couple you would root for right from the very beginning." 4 out of 5 stars

Also, thanks to everyone who helped Take A Chance On Me hit the bestseller's lists at Samhain. It reached 1st on the Men In Uniform list, 2nd on the Contemporary list, and 3rd on the overall bestseller's list. :)

I've got TWO blog posts up elsewhere today, so I hope you can take a minute to stop by and say hello. On Kinsey Holley's blog, I'm outing myself as a klutz (and discussing how my newest heroine shares that trait), while on Nine Naughty Novelists I'm talking about food. Fun!



Speaking of the NNN, we'll be hanging out in the Samhain Cafe on the 9th, so you can find me there as well.



And since it's Friday, here's a little inspiration for you. Enjoy!

No comments: