Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Year Sale at Samhain!

By now, you've probably heard of the impending closure of Samhain Publishing, my first publisher (and the one that's got ten of my books still for sale). I'm very sad to see them go, especially since they've always behaved in an ethical, honest, and professional manner. Case in point - the way they're handling their closure. We're still going to get our royalties, they'll be reverting our rights back to us as authors during the process, they're keeping us all informed and in the loop. No surprises, no missing royalties, none of that.

So they're closing. But not quite yet. The doors are open - and the books are for sale - as they go through this slow process. And the more books that sell during this time frame, the better able they are to keep royalties flowing and creditors paid.

So buy books! Complete that series you never got around to finishing. Pick up some titles by authors you've heard of but haven't tried. See if you've missed anything good lately - or from a while back. And today is an even better opportunity to fill that TBR shelf, because Samhain is having a Leap Year sale, with all e-books 40% off on their site.

Here's my author page, if you're so inclined. I'll be buying a bunch of titles from Samhain today to support my friends, my favorite authors, and the publisher who gave me my start and supported me all along the way. I hope you find some books you'd like to pick up, too.

https://www.samhainpublishing.com/author/93/kate-davies

No comments: