Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Contest Time!


Is it really almost the end of the month? Man, time is just flying by. I keep looking at my To Do list and wondering what sprites are adding items each night while I sleep.

One of those items, though, is to let y'all know that I'm running a contest this month on my website, and you've got until August 31st to enter! In honor of the release of Taking the Cake, I'm giving away a fabulous showgirl-themed prize this month.

Showgirl Kisses Lip Lacquer by Showgirl Cosmetics is a luxurious lip color that comes in a fun lip-shaped bottle, and is packaged in a box with feathers, sequins and jewels. What better way to release your inner wild woman?

August's winner will receive one bottle of Showgirl Kisses in your choice of color -- Flamingo, Lady Luck, Topless Review, or 24Hr. Vegas. All you have to do is drop by my site and fill out this form.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Angela James said...

That lipstick is nifty cool! Great contest, Kate!

Kate Davies said...

Thanks, Angie! Now the test will be if I can resist buying one for me, too! :)