Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm Ba-ack!

Didja miss me? :)

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days -- I was whipping the-book-that-would-not-end into shape, and needed to stay off the 'net until it was done. (It's been shipped off to my editor as of this morning -- woo-hoo!)

I celebrated by letting the kids run through the sprinkler and spending a day not writing. But tomorrow, I'll be back at it, working on the next book.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

(I will, however, set aside some time to read Suz Brockmann's latest. I've been counting down the days!)

How about you? What do you do to celebrate the end of a project?

2 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Yay, another story finished! Love the sound of that.

I just got Suz's book, too, and decided to play on-line for a little while before I start it, why I don't know. I guess it's the whole anticipation factor, and knowing it'll be awhile before the next one. Enjoy your day :)

Kate Davies said...

Thanks, Stacy!

It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :)

And enjoy Suz's book! I know I'm itching to read it!