Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Haven't Forgotten! Honest!

I know, I know...I've got a winner to announce! Thanks to everyone who posted during my birthday celebration. It was fun getting back in the swing of things with y'all.





So, without further ado, congratulations to:



ELLIE!



This prize is your choice -- an autographed copy of one of my three print titles! You can choose from The Perfect Gift (Christmas anthology), Beginnings (Halloween/Samhain anthology), or Tease Me, Please Me. Just e-mail me your choice, and I'll pop it in the mail.




And everyone else, stay tuned! I'll be posting more chances to win over the next month or so. I'll be a bit busy NaNo-ing, but intend to continue checking in here in the meantime.


And to any US citizens reading this blog -- don't forget to vote!

No comments: