Haven't watched it yet? Here are ten reasons you should:
1. Richard Armitage.
2. Gorgeous cinematography, ranging from the pastoral beauty of the southern countryside to the stark lines of the northern mill town.
3. Richard Armitage in a cravat.
4. Thoughtful consideration of both sides of a union dispute, with neither cast as the unrelenting villain.
5. Richard Armitage in a snowstorm.
6. "Look back...look back at me."
7. Richard Armitage and a heartbreaking proposal. Sniff.
8. Lovely friendship between Margaret and Nicholas. If Mr. Thornton wasn't around, I'd totally ship them.
9. Have I mentioned Richard Armitage?
10. One of the best onscreen kisses, ever.
Here's a sneak peek:
Seriously, it's a great movie. I highly recommend it! If you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for? Go, go, go!