Monday, February 12, 2007

CHALLENGING CARTER Available Now!


It's new book time at My Bookstore and More -- and Challenging Carter is available for purchase!

*tossing confetti*

Not that I'm excited or anything like that. :)

A side note -- the main Samhain website is currently down, due to popularity. (The site is using too much bandwidth, or something like that, so it's not available.) The Powers that Be are moving it to a bigger server this weekend, but until then, it's not accessible. So if you're trying to browse the Samhain site and get an error message, that's why.

That doesn't impact the bookstore, though, and either of the links above should work with no problems.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Kate

Happy release day. I was already over at MBam and got my copy of Challeging Carter.

I read it.

I love it.

I blogged about it.

LOL

Congrats

Jenn

Jenn said...

LOL

BTW the review is on I Just finished reading.

Jenn

Kate Davies said...

Jenn!

Oh my goodness, woman, you are *fast*!

Thanks so much. I'm thrilled you liked CARTER! YOu made my day!