Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #26 -- Thirteen Things I'm Happy About


Okay, confession time. I've got a monster of a head cold and I can barely remember my own name, let alone come up with a TT topic. So here are thirteen random happy things.

1. Lessons In Love is out! I'm always psyched when I have a new release.

2. I heard Hey There Delilah at least four times today. It's the family's latest favorite -- each of my kids have their own favorite lines, and we all sing along at the top of our lungs.
3. Top Ramen. When I've got a head cold, nothing's better.
4. Lover Unbound is coming out September 25. Woo-hoo!
5. The Perfect Gift is coming out September 25. It's hard to tell which one I'm looking forward to more. :)
6. Fuzzy socks Mom made for me a couple Christmases ago. I love how warm they keep my toes.
7. Girls Night Out is coming up on the 21st. My first official signing! If you're in Northwest Washington, stop by and say hello!
8. Soccer season. I love hot chocolate on cool Saturday mornings, watching the kids charge up and down the field.
9. All my books (except LiL) are now available on Fictionwise! If you buy your e-books there, three of the four are on discount right now as new books.
10. All of my kids are loving school this year.
11. I sold a new book!
12. What, you want more details? Okay, Lessons In Trust is a follow-on book to Lessons In Love. The heroine is Lucia, Alex's sister. It'll be out early next year, and the two will be released in print together near the end of 2008.
13. I actually get to do what I love -- write -- and share it with you all. I'm truly blessed!

What are you happy about this week?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on selling a new book. Talk about exciting. WTG! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations -- that's just marvelous! Best of luck with your book -- I hope it sells like hotcakes! :)

Happy TT, and thanks for visiting mine. :)

Michelle B said...

I hope you feel better soon, Kate. I love top ramen, too!

Congrats on selling the new book:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the book - I am so very envious, I have had a book planned for about sixteen years and am still trying to find the nerve to finish writing it to send to a publisher. Ah well ;-)

Anonymous said...

That it is a little cooler...and the fact I don't have your cold :)

Feel better, congrats on the sale and the upcoming signing.

The Gal Herself said...

What an eclectic list -- everything from beloved fuzzy socks to booksales! Good luck in your exciting new literary ventures, and be careful when you wash those socks.

Denise Patrick said...

Congrats on all the releases.

Happy TT!

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Congrats on the new book... AND GET BETTER!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your sale - that's wonderful. Good luck on your signing. Hope you feel better soon. Having a cold sucks!

I love the song "Hey There Delilah."

Erin the Innocent said...

Congrats on all the books :) I hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I love "Hey There Delilah". And I'm looking forward to Lucia's story. :D

Feel better! ::sends virtual chicken soup and Odwalla::

Kate Davies said...

Thanks, everyone! The cold is starting to lift, thank heaven, and the fuzzy socks are on my feet as I type. :)

Have a lovely weekend!