(header courtesy of Write From Karen)
Thirteen presents I got for my birthday (which was yesterday!)
2. A bottle of Gewurztraminer
3. Three great-smelling hand soaps
4. A white shirt and brown trouser outfit
5. A green, sparkly, already-sharpened pencil
6. The last piece of watermelon bubble gum
7. Two print blouses
8. My youngest's favorite Wiggles video ("you can watch it whenever you want!")
9. Khaki dress slacks
10. Dinner from Arby's so I didn't have to cook
11. A "book bag" made out of printer paper and transparent tape
12. A dozen cut-out hearts artistically draped over the living room chair
13. A ton of hugs and kisses!
Yes, I was spoiled -- and loved every minute of it! And to keep the fun going, I'm holding a blog contest through Friday at midnight. Anyone who posts between now and then is in the drawing for a prize! So be sure to drop by this weekend to see if you've won!