Monday, December 01, 2008

Happy December! New Contest!



It's the last month of the year, and I'm going to be all over the web this season. I've already told you about the 12 Days contest (reminder and linky coming soon), plus there are a few places I'll be blogging as well. But today, my lovely editor Angie is opening her Holiday Hell contest!




You'll want to check back at her blog daily to enter the great giveaways (you'll notice books from me popping up from time to time!), especially since the grand prize(s) are so fabulous -- two, count 'em, TWO Kindles!




Today, all you have to do to enter is promo the contest. Stop by Angie's blog for more details. And no, I'm not entering -- I just want to help get the word out about this fabulous opportunity to win! (Plus, there's that whole not-eligible-because-I'm-a-participating-author thing.) :)




Stay tuned for more giveaways, contests, and fun right here!

No comments: