Ready for round two? Here we go!
30. I love creativity-based reality shows - Top Chef and Project Runway are two of my favorites.
29. For many years I re-read my favorite YA book, The Dark Is Rising, every winter around the solstice.
28. The author with the most books on my bookshelf is Lucy Monroe. Second? Suz Brockmann.
27. I love to collect cookbooks and cooking magazines. Despite my best intentions, I rarely actually make any recipes contained in said books and magazines.
26. I once went to a science fiction convention dressed as Krissy Kochanski. (Bonus points to the first person who can identify KK! Not you, Maia.)
25. I love tomato-based dishes (spaghetti, lasagna, chili), but other than in bruschetta, I'm not fond of uncooked tomatoes.
24. I can still recite my monologues from A Midsummer Night's Dream, a play I was in twenty years ago.
23. Although I took piano lessons for three years, the only instrument I can still play with any skill is the tambourine.
22. I love Frangos. Especially the mint chocolate kind.
21. The first time I got glasses, I couldn't find the eye chart on the wall - I couldn't even see the big E.
More tomorrow. And I'll have to start thinking about them today, because dang this is harder than I thought!