Ten more things to tell, huh?
Okay, here we go...
20. I love buying makeup and skincare products during bonus giveaway times, even though I rarely use what I get.
19. The last musical I was in was A Chorus Line. I played the "don't dance!" girl, who gets kicked out of the audition five minutes into the show.
18. My favorite car colors were used in the late sixties/early seventies, those eye-popping shades with fabulous names. Go Mango, Panther Pink, SubLime, and my personal favorite, InViolet (aka Plum Crazy).
17. I love, love, love my iPhone. Love it.
16. I've always thought Romeo and Juliet is the worst Shakespearean play to teach to high school freshmen. Two teenagers who kill themselves because they can't date? Please. Why not A Midsummer Night's Dream? The rotating crushes in that play would fit high school perfectly.
15. I once discovered a significant error in a favorite cookbook. Unfortunately, that meant I ended up serving raw chicken cordon bleu. (The half an hour cooking time had been left off the recipe, leaving the dish with only five minutes pan-frying on each side.)
14. Here's a sneak peek at my newest venture: The Video. Bonus points if you can identify which pic is my avatar for the group!
13. I once spent hours researching why the widows in the play Riders to the Sea wore red petticoats over their heads. AND I STILL DON'T KNOW.
12. Favorite pizza - a tie between Hawaiian and BBQ chicken.
11. Twenty of my top 25 most played songs on iTunes were purchased after I discovered them on YouTube.
One day to go! See you back here Saturday with ten final facts - and the last chance to post a comment and be entered to win!