Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Book BIN Tuesday -- Devil May Cry



I'm a big Dark- (and Dream-, and Were-) Hunter fan. You may already know this about me.


So the release of Devil May Cry is cause for celebration! I can't wait to get my hands on this book. Even if it is in hardcover. (sigh)


See, I'm one of those people who likes books in series to be the same size on the bookshelf. Otherwise, it looks off to me. So why is it my fave authors get bumped to hardcover halfway through a series? And why is it I have no willpower to wait a year to buy it in paperback? :)


In any case, if you're a fan of Kenyon's books, this is definitely one to Buy It Now. (And if you haven't read her stuff yet, you should start! At the beginning, of course. Then work your way up.)


What books are you looking forward to this week?

2 comments:

tetewa said...

I absolutely love Sherrilyn and this series! I went to the release party last night in Ann Arbor, Michigan with some friends. I was the 5th person in line to receive the book and meet and have pictures taken with her. My friends got me started on her series about 2 years ago, and I've read them all and purchase ever new release. She did a Q and A for about an hour before the book was released last night at midnight. She is one funny lady and I think she is brilliant at what she does. There was also a reading of an excerpt from the book by a guy who I can't remember his name but he did a very good job of it. This was also videotaped and will be shown I think they said on the 23rd of August. I believe the site is Bordersmedia.com, I'm looking forward to it as me and my friends were sitting in the front row. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to reading The Devil May Cry. She is on a 17 day booksigning tour right now and Hope she does another one for her next release out in October for Upon the Midnight Clear. I will treasure the signed book and poster and t-shirt I received. She is a lovely lady who appreciates all her fans. Well with all that said I will leave you with one last comment The Dark-Hunter series rule!

Kate Davies said...

Oh, how awesome! What a great way to get in the mood for the new book. I'm jealous! :)

Hope you enjoy it!