Monday, November 12, 2007

Book BIN Tuesday -- Giving Chase




So I don't know how, exactly, I missed jumping on the Lauren Dane Chase Brothers bandwagon. I'd heard such great things about the books, and knew they sounded like they'd be right up my alley. But somehow, I never got around to reading any of them.




Until last week.




Regular readers of my blog know I participated in a signing a couple of weekends ago with Lauren Dane and Stacia Wolf. (And yes, I will be blogging about it. Eventually.) It was a perfect opportunity to pick up their books and get them signed, too! :) And since I'm a stickler for reading series in order, I got Giving Chase, the first Chase Brothers book.

So last week I sat down and read it. (Note to editor: I read it on the exercise bike at the club. No writing time was sacrificed for the reading of this book.)


I absolutely loved it. Loved the characters, loved the town, loved the interactions with all the secondary characters (what a great family!), loved the story. It was a great, exciting, emotional read. And I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to read it.




One thing I can say with certainty is that I won't be waiting this long to read the rest of them. The rest of the Chase Brothers books are gonna be in my shopping cart tonight. So why don't you join me over at MBaM and Buy (Them) Now?

4 comments:

Stacy~ said...

I've seen these but haven't read them. Darn it Kate, you're tempting me LOL.

So how did you like Jules' story???

Anonymous said...

Huh. Reading. I should do some of that one of these days. Unfortunately one can't run and read at the same time--esp. not in the rain. ;) I envy you the exercise bike time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Kate! I started Tease Me, Please Me and then the deal happened and I haven't had any pleasure reading time! Gah!

Anonymous said...

I haven't read Lauren's books yet but definitely will. I met Lauren at Lori Foster's event in June and she is a sweetheart.