Thirteen things I like about swimming lessons
1. It's inside. No more freezing my behind off on the soccer field.
2. The pool viewing area is warm. See note above.
3. I like watching my kids enjoy being in the water.
4. Living in the Pacific Northwest, and owning a boat, swimming is a survival skill.
5. Two hours of no arguments over computer time and television, twice a week.
6. I can write on my Dana and still keep an eye on the kids.
7. My kids look forward to it.
8. Swimming plus shower equals no bath night!
9. It tires them out right before bed.
10. Getting our money's worth out of our health club membership.
11. Keeps them active in the months between soccer and fastpitch.
12. They're actually getting better with each session.
13. Makes me look forward to the summer, and vacation time.