Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Yes, I know it's Thursday, but I'll be gone most of the day for Thanksgiving. So instead of an official Thursday Thirteen, since I won't be around to blog-hop, I thought I'd list some of the things I'm thankful for this year.

1. My family.
2. My health.
3. Being a working writer. It may not be my only job, but I'm so thankful I get this opportunity to share my writing beyond my best friend and my husband.
4. Having such a close relationship with my parents. They're the best.
5. Having fabulous in-laws.
6. Basic necessities.
7. Being able to read, and having so many wonderful books to choose from.
8. Having great, supportive friends.
9. Chocolate.
10. Travel.
11. My fuzzy yellow bathrobe.
12. Once a month Date Night.
13. YOU!

If you're a fellow American, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. If you're from outside the US, have a great weekend and I'll be back blogging soon!

3 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :)

Kate Davies said...

I did indeed, M-dith!

And a happy belated Thanksgiving to both you and Stacy. Thanks for stopping by!