Yes, I know it's Thursday, but I'll be gone most of the day for Thanksgiving. So instead of an official Thursday Thirteen, since I won't be around to blog-hop, I thought I'd list some of the things I'm thankful for this year.
1. My family.
2. My health.
3. Being a working writer. It may not be my only job, but I'm so thankful I get this opportunity to share my writing beyond my best friend and my husband.
4. Having such a close relationship with my parents. They're the best.
5. Having fabulous in-laws.
6. Basic necessities.
7. Being able to read, and having so many wonderful books to choose from.
8. Having great, supportive friends.
11. My fuzzy yellow bathrobe.
12. Once a month Date Night.
If you're a fellow American, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. If you're from outside the US, have a great weekend and I'll be back blogging soon!