THIRTEEN THINGS I'D WANT ON MY BRIDAL REGISTRY
Nope, I'm not getting married. (My husband of twelve years might object!) But the daughter of a family friend is getting hitched this weekend, and at the bridal shower we got talking about how, after a certain point in your marriage, you really need a second shower just to cycle out all the old and worn-out household items.
So I got to thinking -- what would I want to register for? Here's my list of thirteen:
1. New linens. This one from DKNY is a nice, peaceful bed set.
2. Big, fluffy, thick, towels.
3. And how about bathrobes that match?
4. A Cuisinart.
5. A new set of corningware that actually matches.
6. A set of martini glasses. Because it's depressing having friends over for cosmos and having to drink them out of Wiggles tumblers.
9. Pillows! Lots of 'em!
10. Oven mitts and towels that match.
11. New picture frames.
12. Table linens.
13. A chandelier for the dining room. Because the previous owner took the chandelier, left the crystal base, and put a bedroom fixture on it. Bleah.
So how about you? What would be on your list?