THIRTEEN THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW (INSTEAD OF MY TT LIST...)
1. Researching birthday party etiquette for Family magazine article.
2. Writing Family magazine article (due Friday).
3. Writing proposal for another novella trilogy.
4. Writing my newsletter.
5. Cleaning off my desk (who knows how deep the layers go? I'm thinking I can start identifying the age of items by their location in the strata.)
6. Folding laundry.
7. Digging through the filing cabinet for stray Hershey's Kisses. No, wait. That's what I'm attempting NOT to do.
8. Verifying status of students in online classes (the day job).
9. E-mailing H. S. counselors about students in online classes.
10. Making lunches for tomorrow.
11. Writing bills.
12. Changing my write-on-wipe-off calendar so it has upcoming months, not months past.
13. Sleeping -- because it's late, dammit! :)
So what are you putting off today?