1. The daphne is blossoming. Sadly, the most recent frost/snowstorm damaged it pretty badly, so it's not as full and fragrant as usual. I'm hoping it comes back next year.
2. Daffodils, crocuses, and those little purple cone-topped flowers planted by the previous owner are starting to bloom.
3. The tulips are coming up, though they aren't quite ready to pop yet.
4. The blue jays are building their nest in the japanese maple.
5. Girls at the elementary school down the road are starting to wear skirts and capris -- who cares if it's 40 degrees out!
6. Lots of plants for sale. Everywhere.
7. Strawberries on sale at Safeway.
8. An inexplicable urge to weed. (I generally lie down until it goes away.)
9. It's park-going time! (At least according to my youngest, who has an unerring eye for playground equipment.)
10. Dang, I have to start wearing something besides big heavy sweaters?
11. Spring break is a week and a half away!
12. Bird song and lawnmowers. (Hopefully not together -- LOL!)
13. Open windows in the afternoon make the house seem so fresh and clean.
Is spring making itself known in your neck of the woods?