I'm so not ready to write up a TT list this week. Here's why...
1. End of year stuff with the online learning program is keeping me busy.
2. Three fastpitch games so far this week, with another game and a practice still to come.
3. I had a great idea for a new trilogy and am itching to write it down.
4. I have to make a brunch dish for my mom's meeting tomorrow.
5. Weeds. They're taking over. I have to destroy them.
6. My youngest's preschool just announced they're shutting down after this year, and I have to find a new school for next year.
7. Laundry. It's taking over. I have to dest...oh, wait. Kids going to school naked. Never mind.
8. Edits for new manuscript submission need to be done.
9. Couldn't think of a topic.
10. Got sucked into a new book and couldn't put it down. (Bad Girl Bridesmaids, by Susanna Carr.)
11. Had to smoosh a spider that scampered across my office floor late last night and I'm still traumatized.
12. Forgot it was almost Thursday until just a few minutes ago.
13. It's more fun to whine. At least once in a while. :)
So what about you? What excuses are you using this week?