Monday, August 28, 2006

New Cover! Squeeeeee!!!

Woo-hoo! Samhain just updated their website tonight and a whole boatload of new covers are up -- including mine! I got the cover for Strip Tease just a few days ago, and I've been sitting on my hands since then, waiting for the go-ahead to post it.

Isn't it great? :)

Once again, Scott Carpenter has worked his magic. I just luurve it!

Oh, and in more exciting news, November has been added to the Coming Soon section, and Ritual Love has an official release date -- November 1st. (I was pretty sure about that date, but wanted to wait until official confirmation before blogging about it.)

Ritual Love is a bit of a departure for me, story-wise -- what with time travel, a little bondage, and that whole sixth-century-druid-priest thang. But I had a blast writing it, and I'm really excited to see it added to the Samhain site.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Angela James said...

They'll actually all release October 31st, in the evening, the official start of Samhain :)

Kate Davies said...

Oh, good point! In any case, I'll be haunting the Samhain site from early afternoon on that day! :)

Lucy Monroe said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cover!!! Very provocative. :)

Stacy~ said...

How cool Kate! Wow things are really taking off for you - this is so exciting :)

Kate Davies said...

Thanks, Lucy! You know how I was champing at the bit to show it off to everyone. :)

And Stacy, thanks as well! I'm having just the time of my life.

Sela Carsen said...

What a great cover, Kate! Love it!

Julie in Ohio said...

Yay, Kate! Love the cover. I don't know who Scott Carpenter is but you need to keep him around. He did terrific jobs on both TTC and ST. I'm so happy for you!!!

Kate Davies said...

Thanks, Sela and Julie!

It's so nice when the cover art exceeds all your expectations, isn't it?

Julie, Scott is one of the cover artists for Samhain as well as other publishers. He's also an author of erotic romance. You can check out some of his work at:

http://www.slcarpenter.net/