Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm in RT!

Or at least, my book is. I just picked up a copy of the December issue of Romantic Times Book Reviews, and on page 29 is a half-page ad for Beginnings: A Samhain Anthology. Here's a peek:


I know it's a little hard to see on here, but the Ritual Love cover is second from the right. Woo-hoo!

Okay, so I'm a bit goofy. But RT is a very big deal for a lot of romance readers and writers. To have my name, my book cover, actually in it is, well, huge. I'm totally chuffed.

And I'm absolutely thrilled that my publisher supports the anthology enough to place an ad in RT. That means the world to me. Samhain rocks!

4 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Hey, very cool Kate! You must be loving the ride :)

Kate Davies said...

Thanks, Stacy!

The ride's a wild one, but I wouldn't turn it down for anything.

:)

Jennie Andrus said...

ooh! Very cool. I don't get RT, so I'm glad you posted this.

Jennie Andrus

Kate Davies said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jennie! It *is* cool, isn't it? :)