Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Goin' Shoppin'

Yep, it's Tuesday... and you know what that means!

Release day at Samhain!

I just ran over to My Bookstore and More and picked up my very own copy of Forever Valentine, by Bianca D'Arc.

I'm a huge Bianca D'Arc fan (keep an eye out for my review of Lords of the Were, coming soon!), and the description of this book has had me champing at the bit for ages! Doesn't this sound yummy?

A Valentine's date gone wrong marks the beginning of a love that will last for all time.

Jena knows about vampires, particularly about the one who watches her every step, lest she somehow reveal her knowledge to the mortal world. Ian Sinclair would be her executioner should she even try to share her knowledge, but she doesn't fear him. No, Ian bothers her on an even more elemental level. He's just too sexy for his own good-and hers.

Ian finds himself attracted to the all-too-mortal lady doctor, though he knows better. He's been assigned to watch her, not seduce her, but seduction seems to be all he can think of when he looks at the gorgeous woman who works entirely too hard and has such sad eyes. He feels things he hasn't felt in centuries when she's around, including an unreasonable jealousy when he follows her on a Valentine's date with one of her colleagues.

After the disastrous date, will they both be able to resist temptation when Jena invites the vampire in?

Don't forget, every purchase and/or review at My Bookstore and More in the month of January gets you in the drawing for one of TWO ebook readers!

Question: What book are you anxiously awaiting now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,

It does sound yummy and I can say it is as well. I love Bianca D'arc as well. Here Dragon books are great. Have you had a chance to read this one yet. I would be interested in seing what you thought of it.

I have a review of it and the other Two Cupid Books up on I Just Finished Reading. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.

BTW when is your next book coming out? I loved Taking the Cake and Strip Tease. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.