Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Checking in with some good news...

Just some random good news before I hit the sack...

Challenging Carter is #6 on the Samhain bestseller's list! Thanks to everyone who's bought a copy. I really appreciate it -- and hope you like the book!

Carter is getting great reviews! Here are a few excerpts:

*Chrissy at Romance Junkies gives it five blue ribbons and says, "Ms. Davies brings these characters to life in a brilliant realistic setting that will have readers falling in love with Dani and Carter and anticipating each heated scene between them."

*Jenn posted a review on I Just Finished Reading, and said, "Like the other two books that precede this new release from Ms. Davies it is filled with a fun yet emotional story that is sweet and to the point. The premise of a woman in love with her friend may not be one that is unfamiliar to readers of romance but Ms. Davies manged to put a whole new spin on it."

*Sarah at The Romance Studio rated Carter four and a half hearts, saying "Challenging Carter has certainly cemented Kate Davies place as an author on the rise. This is a great contemporary romance with likable characters, love and spirit on every page."

And in a final bit of good news, I just found out that Taking the Cake is an eCataromance Reviewer's Choice Nominee!

Well, that's all for tonight. I'm off to bed. :)

2 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Awesome news Kate. I haven't read it yet, but I've got it. Still not 100% comfy with ebooks, but yours are one of the exceptions :)
And of course you can't go wrong with best friends who fall in love - I adore this storyline.

Kate Davies said...

Thanks, Stacy!

And smooches for making me an exception. :)