Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Book BIN Tuesday -- The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland


Yep, I'm back! Still buried in laundry and waaaay too many e-mails, I'm slowly digging my way out. But I didn't want to miss Book BIN Tuesday, so I thought I'd suggest my favorite Disney planning book --


The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland, 2007 Edition! (Of course, if/when you go, be sure to get the most updated version.) This book is full of tips and tricks to help make your visit to Disneyland as smooth and worry-free as possible. We didn't use the suggested maps (three kidlets were FAR too opinionated to make that work!), but there were lots of ideas that helped make our trip the best vacation ever.


I'll be posting more this week, including the winner of my giveaway, so be sure to stop by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a great time!