Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Book BIN Tuesday -- Pretend You Love Me



Last week, you may recall, I featured Lauren Dane on Book BIN Tuesday. This week, I'm focusing on the other book I picked up at our mutual booksigning -- Stacia Wolf's Pretend You Love Me.




This was another book I'd missed on its original release. I'm kicking myself now, because it's such a great book! Fun, sexy, fast-paced -- I loved it! It's got one of my favorite storylines, friends to lovers, and it's a delight watching Cassie and Mike work their way past the barriers keeping them from admitting how they feel about each other.




Add this to the wonderful holiday story Stacia has in THE PERFECT GIFT, and she's definitely an author to watch. Take my advice -- head over to MBaM and Buy It Now. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Stacy~ said...

This one sounds pretty good. I also like the "friends to lovers" plots, so I think I have to check this one out.

Diane Craver said...

I loved Stacia's book. It's a fun book and the characters are great.