Monday, May 19, 2008

Book BIN Tuesday -- Body Language

HOW did I not know this book was being re-released?


If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know I make no bones about being a Suz Brockmann fangirl. I want to be her when I grow up. :) I just love her books -- the characters, the dialogue, the stories, everything. I especially love finding books that are new to me, even though they were originally released years ago.


That's the case with Body Language, first published in 1998. Here's the scoop:



A bad boy in black leather who’d never forgotten the first girl he loved...Clint McCade roared into town to visit his best friend, just as he had a dozen times before -- but this time the rugged photographer had romance on his mind! When Sandy Kirk told him she’d lost her heart at least, he knew he’d waited too long to claim her -- but vowed to help her get her man. Practicing seduction and pretending to be lovers started out as a game, but would their lips and bodies betray the desire neither dared to confess?


In a book that’s steamy and sensual, witty and poignant, Suzanne Brockmann celebrates an unforgettable reunion between childhood buddies whose romantic destiny is definitely each other! He’d always ridden off into the sunset before, unaware that his heart’s desire was so close to home, but now that he’d figured out his dream, would she want the same?


So to recap -- friends-to-lovers, bad boy in black leather, Suz Brockmann...what's not to love? All I know is that as soon as humanly possible I'll be heading to the bookstore to Buy It Now.

3 comments:

Stacy~ said...

LOVE this book. This one and "Kiss & Tell" which will be re-released later this year. Two of my favorites of her Loveswepts.

Kate Davies said...

Thanks for the thumbs up, Stacy! I had a feeling you'd already read it, and was wondering what you thought.

Kate Davies said...

OMG! I just finished it today and Stacy, you're so right. It's a total keeper.

Fishing poles? Yep, this book caught me hook, line and sinker.