Friday, June 20, 2008

Coming Soon -- Beach Blanket Blog Party!


Yep, it's that time again -- another blog party!

My newest book, Hooked, is coming out at the end of the month, and I'm throwing my biggest blog party ever. And in honor of the setting of the book -- the coast of Washington -- I'm making it a theme party.

Yes, break out the bikinis and surfboards. It's a beach blanket blog party!

Starting on Monday, June 23, be sure to stop by for excerpts, surprises, behind-the-scenes sneak peeks, and, of course prizes. All comments on the blog from the 23rd to the 30th (release day! Woot!) will earn you an entry into the prize drawing. Win cool beach-themed giveaways! Comment early, comment often!

Oh, and speaking of prizes -- today is Freebie Friday. This is your last chance to post a comment and be eligible to win this week's prize. The winner will be drawn after midnight PST. Or PDT, I can never remember. :)

Hope to see you next week!

3 comments:

tetewa said...

I'm looking forward to the upcoming party, and congrats on the release! tWarner419@aol.com

Jane said...

Yay, can't wait to party.

Maia Strong said...

Woot! Beach par-tay! I'll bring the s'mores makings. :D