Thursday, March 12, 2009

Don't Forget!

It's Read an E-Book Week, and to celebrate, I'm giving away a backlist copy of one of my books (winner's choice) at the end of the week. But in order to enter, you have to comment!

Any post this week is open, so be sure to leave a comment or two. You may be a winner!

......

Oh, you need a topic to post on? :) How about -- What do you like about e-books?

For me, there are several reasons. I love:

1. The variety of stories available.
2. The instant gratification. I live half an hour from the nearest bookstore, and sometimes I just can't wait for a book.
3. The "green" aspect.

How about you? What's your reason for enjoying e-books?

4 comments:

Jane said...

I also like it because I can get my books instantly. I also love that most ebooks are cheaper than print.

Unknown said...

instant gratification, I live about an hour away from nearest bookstore.

Kytaira said...

I love ebooks because of the wider variety. I love erotica, especially when its either a paranormal or historical. The best selection is in ebooks.

Anonymous said...

Instant gratification, the price, and some of my favorite authors are only IN E-book..lol