Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Torchwood, Day Two: Observations


Have you been watching Torchwood this week? It's showing in the US (and I believe Canada) this week over five days. I've been waiting not-so-patiently for it to arrive, and finally it's here!

Two episodes down, three to go. My thoughts so far (and I'll try to keep them as non-spoilerish as possible):

1. Bigger, deeper, more complex. Loving the storytelling in this story arc.

2. The interactions between Jack and Ianto make me giggle and melt at the same time. Oh, boys, you're so cute together! I don't care what you say, couple fits.

3. I've watched the commercials I don't know how many times, and it doesn't matter. Those children creep me out.
4. Speaking of creeping me out, how Jack came back in episode two? Ewwww.
5. Oh, Ianto Jones, tea boy and heavy equipment operator, how I adore you. Mrowr.
6. Loving the backstory. Getting to see Jack and Ianto (separately so far) outside Torchwood proper is illuminating, to say the least. And Gwen and Rhys are adorable together, as always.
7. MORE SNOGGING, PLS. kthxbai.
8. Can't wait for tomorrow!
Coming up on the blog: Kate's great travel adventures, or, why I haven't posted in (gulp) almost two weeks. Sorry.

No comments: