Monday, October 19, 2009

Congratulations - Blog Party Winners!



Hey all!


Hope you had a lovely weekend. After a birthday filled with soccer, we headed to the pumpkin patch yesterday, so it was a great time all around.


But now I'm back, and ready to announce the winner of my Birthday Blog Party contest. Thanks to everyone who posted - it made the week a lot of fun. And the winner, chosen randomly by my critique partner via IM ("Hey, pick a number between one and..."), is



Laurie Ryan!


Congrats, Laurie! You've won a gift pack with some of my favorite things - a bath product set, a candle, a gorgeous notebook, some chocolate, and whatever else I decide to toss in before sending it your way. Please contact me off-blog with your addy info.


And because I completely forgot to announce the winner of my Banned Books Week giveaway, congrats to

Jane!


Jane, contact me and I'll get you a list of books for you to choose from.


Congrats again to the two winners! And everyone else, I hope you'll stop by again. There will be more prizes coming up in the near future, plus an announcement for Nine Naughty Novelists with even more opportunities to win!

1 comment:

Maia Strong said...

Congratulations, winners! :D