Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fictionwise--Finally!


Huzzah! And woot!

After many months of none of my Samhain books being available on Fictionwise, they are slowly starting to appear. Taking the Cake is now for sale at Fictionwise, with a 5% rebate to boot. So if you're a Fictionwise customer, and don't have TTC yet, now might be a good time to pick up a copy!

It's been a very confusing situation, with some (not all) of my titles on the site, then disappearing, then reappearing, then disappearing again. I'm hopeful that this new update means the rest of the books will be available there soon, as well. Or, at the very least, that Taking the Cake sticks around for a while.
What's your favorite e-book retailer? Do you prefer to buy from a third-party site like Fictionwise or Amazon, or do you purchase directly from the publisher?

2 comments:

PG Forte said...

I tend to buy most of my books directly from the publisher's site--more money in the author's pocket is a very good thing, IMO. ;)

But I do love the one-stop-shopping convenience of Fictionwise and All Romance, etc. Oh, and the ratings--gotta love the ratings. Go blue!!

M Larson said...

I prefer the 3rd party sites like Fictionwise and Amazon b/c I can search for multiple things there instead of going to several publisher sites. Plus, I like the savings and rebates I can earn especially since I read so much and am on a tight budget. Ratings are great too. I also like the convenience of getting my ebooks on iPhone which can be done via Kindle and Fictionwise eReader apps.