Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Book BIN Tuesday - Knight of Passion


I'm so excited! 2010 RITA finalist Margaret Mallory has a new book out today! It's called Knight of Passion and it's the 3rd book in her All The King's Men series. Here's the scoop:

HOW CAN THIS PASSIONATE KNIGHT…

Renowned beauty Lady Linnet is torn between two desires: revenge on those who destroyed her family or marriage to her childhood sweetheart Sir James Rayburn. One fateful night, she makes a misguided choice: she sacrifices Jamie’s love for a chance at vengeance.

TRUST A BEAUTY WITH A PAST?

Jamie Rayburn returns to England in search of a virtuous wife—only to find the lovely Linnet as bewitching as ever. Their reckless affair ignites anew, even hotter than before, although Jamie vows to never again trust her with his heart. Then just as Linnet begins to make amends, she’s tempted by one last opportunity to settle old scores. But a final retribution could cost her Jamie’s love – this time forever.
****
If you live in Western Washington, you can pick up a copy of the book TODAY, at the Olympia Borders near the Capitol Mall, signed by the author! 5:30-7:30 pm.
Otherwise, you can find it online and in your local bookstore! So be sure to put it on your list to head out and Buy It Now!

8 comments:

Margaret Mallory said...

Aw, Kate, this is so sweet of you! Thanks for featuring my new baby. :)

Jane said...

Happy Release Day to Margaret. I read and loved the first two books in this series.

Lexi said...

Sounds like a GREAT story! Congratulations, Margaret!

Margaret Mallory said...

Thanks for the congratulations! Jane, I'm so glad to hear you loved my 1st 2 books. Yay!

Jami Davenport said...

Hi, Margaret,

Hope you had a wonderful release day. I'm sorry I didn't make your book signing.

Margaret Mallory said...

Thanks, Jami. I had a good turnout. I spend so much time alone these days that I think I saw more people in 2 hours than I have in the last 6 months!

Pat McDermott said...

Congrats on the release of Knight of Passion, Margaret. Here's hoping you have a runaway hit on your hands. Best of luck with this intriguing story and with all your writing!

Laurie Ryan said...

Chiming in late to say how EXCITED I am this third book is out. YAY! I can hardly wait to read it!