Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The End is Nigh...



School gets out next week, and I'm on the last stretch of no-kids-at-home time before the horde descends for the summer. I'm really looking forward to the family time, but until that happens, I've got paperwork from the day job up to my eyeballs and not enough hours in the day to catch up.



So long story short, I may be scarce from the blog for a while. Look for me on Inspiration Friday, and I'll try to pop in with other posts when I can. You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jolie said...

My kids go right till the 30th but I so know what you mean, it's great having them home but the workload triples (2 kids). Then my husband takes holidays and oddly enough I have even more to do...lol. Time alone becomes a thing of the past...at least till Sept. (**Reminding self not to wish summer away)

Maia Strong said...

LUCK!

Laurie Ryan said...

I think we all understand time constraints, no matter where we are along life's path. I'm slammed...and I have no kids at home. :) You know, you could just post Jason Momoa every week and we'd all be quite content. :)