Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet the Author Monday - Jessica Scott

I'm super excited to host debut author Jessica Scott for Meet The Author Monday this week! Her first novel, Because of You, comes out today, and it sounds fantastic. Here's a little about Jessica:

NAME: Jessica Scott

WEBSITE: http://www.jessicascott.net/

BLOG: http://www.jessicascott.net/blog

TITLE OF FIRST BOOK: BECAUSE OF YOU

RELEASE DATE: November 14

FAVORITE WRITING STORY/SAYING/MEMORY: Nora Roberts from RWA 10: Reader A will love a book for the same reason Reader B will want to burn it.

FAVORITE NON-WRITING STORY/SAYING/MEMORY: Get better every day and never quit. ~ Greywolf 6 (my former brigade commander)

COMFORT FOOD: Godiva Chocolate
COMFORT READ: The Shadow and the Star by Laura Kinsale or more recently, Archangel’s Blade by Nalini Singh

YOUR PERFECT DAY: pajama day, hanging around the house with my kiddos doing not much of anything

WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?: I’m working on revisions for Trent’s book, the 2nd book in my Coming Home series, BACK TO YOU. Then I’m working on the 1st draft of book 3, UNTIL THERE WAS YOU.

...don't forget to stop by tomorrow to find out all about her first book!

1 comment:

Jessica Scott said...

Sorry I didn't get here yesterday! Thank you so much for having this post for Because of You.