Monday, December 05, 2011

Meet The Author Monday - Carrie Ann Ryan


NAME: Carrie Ann Ryan



TITLE OF FIRST BOOK: An Alpha’s Path – Book 1 of the Redwood Pack Series

RELEASE DATE: Dec 5th, 2011

FAVORITE WRITING STORY/SAYING/MEMORY: My favorite writing memory is when I sat down for NanoWriMo the first time and realized I could actually put words on paper. My fingers typed frantically as the words flowed. It was then I realized I could be a writer – no I was a writer.

FAVORITE NON-WRITING STORY/SAYING/MEMORY: My favorite non writing memory is the day after finals of one of my Chemistry lectures. A young girl came up to me crying and threw herself in my arms. She told me the reason she passed was because I helped her. Then I told her she did it herself because she had it in her. That girl is in her first year of medical school now, and I would be honored to be her patient.

COMFORT FOOD: Rice Krispie Treats and M&Ms. (Yum!) Oh and a Coke. I’m trying to cut back, but mmm....

COMFORT READ: Cry Wolf - Alpha and Omega Book 1, by Patricia Briggs. I love Charles! I see myself in Anna, and want to comfort her.

YOUR PERFECT DAY: Wake up late, eat breakfast in bed with the hubby. Have some good food cooking in the Crockpot as I read a good book out in the warm day. Now that sounds lazy, but so amazing!

WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?: A Taste for a Mate – Book 2 of the Redwood Pack Series. (Jasper’s Story)

7 comments:

Carrie Ann Ryan said...

Thank you so much for having me here!

booklover0226 said...

I enjoyed the post; Rice Krispy treats, eh? Now I want some! LOL

I look forward in reading An Alpha's Path.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

K.E. Saxon, Author said...

Great post! I'm a soda junkie, too. :-) Although, I tend to go for ice cream or chocolate in the edibles department LOL!

Lia Davis said...

Great interview!

Carrie Ann Ryan said...

I'm craving Rice Krispies and Coke. But I'll refrain. *eats rice cake and soy milk*

Thanks Lia!

Linda Andrews said...

the series sounds great! Do your rice krispy treats have m&ms in them?

Carrie Ann Ryan said...

M&Ms in my Rice Krispies? I haven't tired that. I've been so sheltered!

Thanks for stopping by!