Friday, July 20, 2012

Where'd It Go?

No, you're not imagining things. My blog is currently gone - or at least all the posts in it are. Thanks to the news that a fellow author has been sued by a photographer for using one of his pictures in a blog post, I've pulled all my posts so I can a) determine if there are any photos without proper permission or attribution, and b) fix them if necessary.

There's a lot on my blog that's perfectly fine - cover art, photos shared with me by the subject or photographer, stuff I have license to use - but there's other photos I'm just not sure. Sadly, one of the main items that's sure to go is the Inspiration Friday posts, at least in the format they've previously taken.

But most of the 731 posts will be back, in some form or another. If you subscribe to my blog and get email notifications that something new has posted, you might want to turn off that function for a while as the posts are re-published. And it could take a while, since I'm currently in the middle of a move AND have a book due at the end of August.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you'll stop by once the blog is up and running again!

No comments: