Thursday, February 07, 2013

Now Posted on NNN - Sax On A Stick!



 
So way back in October, when eight of the Nine Naughties met up in New Orleans for a writer's weekend, we planned a group blog event based around the city we all fell in love with. We'd each write a short story set in NOLA, and post them one week at a time on the blog.

Well, this is my week, and Sax On A Stick is ready to be read!

It's my first m/m story to see the light of day (at least outside of a fanfic site, LOL), and I really love it. There's a sexy dirty sax player and a buttoned-up shy guy, and well, there are a lot of sparks flying!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. And keep your eye out once all nine stories are posted, because we'll be collecting them into an anthology for sale wherever e-books are sold!

Hop on over to Nine Naughty Novelists and take a peek!

No comments: