Monday, May 14, 2007

Book BIN Tuesday -- Lucy Monroe

So I was going to post about Moon Awakening today for Book BIN Tuesday, but then I read Lucy's story in Hot Desert Nights last night (up till one-thirty a.m, dadnabit), a three-in-one special from Presents, and decided I just have to pimp Lucy's stuff in general.

Yeah, I'm a Lucy Monroe fan from way back, and don't think I've found a book of hers yet that I *haven't* enjoyed. But both of these new-ish releases are extra great.

First, Moon Awakening -- Scottish historical with a dash of paranormal. I loved the story, loved the world-building, and loved the characters. I can't wait to see where she goes with the next in the Children of the Moon series. Very, verrra cool. :)

Then it's on to Mistress to a Sheikh, in the Hot Desert Nights anthology. I loved getting a glimpse of some previous couples, and I'm a sucker for a great sheikh story.
So even though these are very different stories, I loved them both. Next on my list? Satisfaction Guaranteed, another Lucy book -- of course. :)

1 comment:

Stacy~ said...

I love Lucy's stuff, and I just got this one yesterday. I also have Satisfaction Guaranteed, so one of these days I'm going to have a Lucy marathon...after I have my Sylvia Day marathon.