Monday, October 15, 2007

Book BIN Tuesday -- Along for the Ride


Mmmm -- Michelle Pillow. Love her stuff! And especially love the sound of her newest release, out today from Virgin Books. Here's a peek at Along for the Ride:


Detective Megan Matthews is cursed with always being right. Her instincts are good, her deductive reasoning even better. She’s found her hard-headed ways to be too much for most men, so she’s given up on trying to find Mr Right and has settled for arresting Mr Wrong.

Photographer, Ryan Andrews, has had a crush on the sexy detective since he first took her photograph by accident at a crime scene. That picture became headline news and she hasn’t talked to him since. He’s tried everything to get her attention, even enlisted the help of her sister. Nothing works. When opportunity presents itself, he’s left with little choice. But is blackmailing a cop into marriage really a good idea?


Doesn't that sound just yummy? And the cover jumps out and grabs you. I can't wait to pick up a copy. And if you're anything like me, you're ready to head right out and Buy It Now!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! I LOVE this book! I want Zoe's book next dammit!

Anonymous said...

Hi :D Thanks for the shout out, Kate, you're a sweetie!

Oy, I knew one day I'd regret giving you my phone number, Mandy. LOL. Oh, wait, Zoe. Actually, she's next. LOL. She's Recipe for Disaster. Though, because you asked, I might change it... *don't throw things*

Kate Davies said...

Hey hey you two -- no throwing things on my blog! :)

Seriously, my pleasure, Michelle. The book looks great, and sounds even better! Can't wait to get it in my hot little hands!

Anonymous said...

*pointing at Mandy* HaHa -- you got in trouble. ;)