Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged! Three Lists of Five

Yes, I know, I've been MIA for a while now.


Big deadline coming up SOON, so I'm hunkered down in my writing cave for the time being. But the lovely Diane Craver just tagged me with this interesting meme, so I didn't want to wait to post it.


I am going to list three categories of books.

5 MUST Read Books, 5 Books on Your Nightstand, and 5 Look For These Soon.

Anyone I tag should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. (My added titles are in RED.)

Then they should tag at least 5 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as it goes around the blogosphere.

Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing as they go around the blogosphere.

Since this is Book Buzz…please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.

MUST Read Books:

Freefall by JoAnn Ross

It Only Takes A Moment by Mary Jane Clark

A Mile in My Flip-Flops by Melody Carlson

Yellow Moon by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Conception by Kalisha Buckhanon

5 Books on the Nightstand:

My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson

Sun Kissed by Catherine Anderson

Crazy in Love by Lani Diane Rich

From Harvey River by Lorna Goodison

Trading Dreams at Midnight by Dianne McKinney

5 Look For These Soon:

Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Wanted by Shelley Shephard Gray

Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins

Midnight: A Gangster Love Story by Sister Souljah

The Hood Life: A Bentley Manor Tale by Meesha Mink and De’nesha Diamond


And since I'm on deadline, I'm going to tag anyone who stops by the blog and wants to play. Have fun!

1 comment:

Stacy~ said...

Oh how fun. I think I'll do this one tomorrow.