Thursday, December 04, 2008

Freebie Friday! Win! Win! Win!

I'm absolutely thrilled for Jane Porter, a fellow Northwest author, whose book Flirting With Forty has been adapted for TV. This made-for-TV movie, starring Heather Locklear, will be debuting tomorrow night on Lifetime.


I've read the book, and loved it. I can't wait to see how it turns out on the small screen.


So to celebrate, I'm giving away a copy of the book that started it all -- Flirting With Forty, by Jane Porter.


To enter the contest, just post in the comments what book you'd like to see made into a movie -- and who you think should play the lead role(s).


I'll draw a winner Sunday night. Good luck!

1 comment:

robynl said...

Sandra Brown's Texas Trilogy(Texas Chase) would make a great movie. I'd like to see David James Elliott play in the movie as Chase.