Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Book BIN Tuesday -- Dark of Night



I just have one question.

How long do I have to wait before I can read it again?

I mean, I already killed Saturday night and most of Sunday devouring it for the first time. (The scheduled basement cleanup from the Great Flood That Didn't Happen of 2009? Uh, yeah. That.)

And I'm just itching to dive into it again.

Loved it.

Loved.

It.

I'm not going to get into the spoilers (others have done so far better than I would), but for the record I was totally Switzerland regarding the whole Dave/Sophia/Decker thing. I just trusted that Suz would make it work, whatever direction she took the storyline. And boy, did she. DON is easily one of my favorites of the Troubleshooters series so far. And I had no expectation of that happening as I picked up the book Saturday night. Yee-haw.

So if you've been on the fence about DON, or, like me, trapped in the "printing error meant we sent all our copies back and have no idea when the corrected version will be available" nightmare -- in FOUR DIFFERENT BOOKSTORES -- do yourself a favor and hunt a copy down. You won't be sorry. So go. Go Buy It Now!

No comments: