Yeah, I'm gonna go all mushy this week. You'll understand why by the end of the list. :)
1. He makes me laugh.
2. I make him laugh. Nothing's better than surprising him with something funny and getting that grin out of him.
3. He's the world's best resource for music and film trivia. If I'm ever on some quiz show, I want him to be my lifeline.
4. If I'm ever in a bad situation, I *know* he'll be my lifeline.
5. He's been sole breadwinner since our second child was born. Financially, it would have been a lot easier if I'd gone back to work, but he supported me in staying home with the kids.
6. He thinks I'm brilliant.
7. Whenever we go on long car trips, he drives. This is significant, because (a) I hate to drive, and (b) I can write on my Dana.
8. When I'm really sick, he'll take sick leave to take care of me -- and the kids.
9. As much as he teases me about my low pain threshold, when I was in labor with our first and in serious pain, he hunted down someone to find the anesthesiologist to help me, NOW.
10. He does the dishes.
11. He has a great eye for clothing. I know that whatever he buys, I'll love -- and wear.
12. He supports my writing.
13. This weekend, he ran out for a couple of hours to "go to a guitar store" -- and came back with a new laptop for me. He bought it because (a) I'll be able to work without waiting for one of the other members of the family to finish up on the desktop; and (b) he knew I'd never buy one for myself. So I'm writing this list on my brand new Toshiba. Yay!
I could go on and on, but that's thirteen. Have a great Thursday!