Monday, April 23, 2007

My Editor is So Cool...

Why, you might ask? Well, among other things, she's taken pity on us poor souls who aren't going to RT this year (the Romantic Times Convention, the biggest reader/author romance get-together of the year). Angie is hosting a Left Behind contest, and everyone is eligible! Here are the details...

I'm off to the Romantic Times Convention in Houston, Texas in under 24 hours and I'm feeling bad for those of you who can't go. So I put the call out to my authors: Give me prizes! We've come up with 5 prize packages that I think should knock your socks off!

Here's how to enter. On my blog you'll find each prize basket described and a list of questions under them. You can enter for one basket or you can enter for all of them but each entry must be done in a separate email.In the subject line write: Left Behind Contest and the number of the contest you're entering. As I said, you can enter each one, but each must be entered in a separate email. Entries all on one email will be disqualified. Entries with incorrect answers will be disqualified.

All the contests are open to residents of Canada/US. International readers may enter contests#4 and #5 (because of the gift cards in the prize packages 1 to 3, they cannot go to international entrants, sorry!) but you will be eligible for any extra prize draws that I do!

All entries must be emailed to contest AT nicemommyevileditor.com and must be received by Monday, April 30th. Prize winners will be emailed by Wednesday, May 2nd and will have one week to claim their prize and provide mailing information. Any unclaimed prizes will be kept by me. Okay, not really, I'll just draw a new name :)

Oh, and did I mention that I might throw in a print book or two of winner's choice from "my" authors' Samhain backlist and up the number of winners? And you never know what else I might bring home from RT and decide to throw in for prizes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.